Sunday, September 6, 2009

So it's ages since I posted


Mainly because I have been kind of busy with writing and working in lots of other spaces. But this morning I realised that I have had an incredibly productive winter with my knitting. I finished my fifth pair of socks!!! This pair are made out of some pretty hand-dyed wool Tash sent me for my birthday and they are my best yet (Including the lacy pattern)
As well as the five pairs of socks, I have made 6 pairs of handwarmers, a beanie,finished the back of another cardigan for me, and progressed three other projects. Which isn't too bad given my record over the last ten years or so for knitted garments is ... zero!!!
The picture is of the socks in progress that I have just finished this morning.

In the meantime the kakabeak and kowhai are flowering, it's a lovely sunny day - and life in general seems pretty promising.

No comments: