Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chasing butterflies...the gift of time.

I'm feeling slightly freaked out now it is really happening but I am dropping down to working a four day week. The way I plan on doing it is to have a long weekend (Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon) each fortnight. Of course there is scepticism in my family as to how this will work but in that respect I am quite optimistic. I can see it making a big difference when Nick is traveling a lot - just in terms of keeping everything flowing. And of course it will also mean that I have some time to put in place my other plans.

I have spent quite a lot of time over the last couple of days doing some digital scrapbooking. I had almost forgotten how (I was heavily into it about 18 months ago) I was getting frustrated and then realised that it was stretching my learning curve with my graphics programme which is going to be a help for developing web graphics. This was the third one I did which I have since done some further work on to create shadows on the paper. I was actually thinking that saved for web scrap pages could be quite a good solution for the retrospective aspect of our new family website. The irony was that I'm feeling a bit daunted by the coding and was just thinking that as I switched to HTML view and moved the picture where I wanted it because it wasn't dragging easily!

No comments: